[EMS Discuss] 36" wide printer.

Austin McKimmey EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jun 3 12:48:41 PDT 2013

I think it would have a nice home at EMS. Though I understand it is super expensive to replace ink. I worked with one of these printers in high school, along with every other kind of printer. They aren't fun when they jam or run out of ink.

I think it would be good to have, but there should be an approval by you on what can be printed. And my be a little money to go to keeping it full with ink and the right paper.

From
Austin McKimmey