[EMS Discuss] Great Taper Rummage week 2 and a question

Taper Wickel EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jun 3 13:20:31 PDT 2013

Thanks for your participation in the Great Taper Rummage. The second set of
boxes is now on display; they'll be leaving Friday night, so grab away.
As I've mentioned, we're having to move, so things are a little hectic.
Does anyone have a recommendation for storage spaces? Our major
requirements are value and after - hours access. (For that matter, do
people have warnings against specific places?) I'm not sure where we'll end
up living, so location isn't a particular criterion (vide Murphy, any place
we choose will be on the other side of town from our residence).

Thanks!

Taper.

--
Taper Wickel <EMAIL HIDDEN>