[EMS Discuss] 36" wide printer.

EMAIL HIDDEN EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jun 4 14:14:07 PDT 2013

OK, so there has been some small interest expressed and no opposition.  So I will plan to leave the printer at EMS for
a few weeks at most.  I'll bring it in tonight, but it will not be ready to print until Friday.  (I forgot the
supplies that go with it and have to go get them.)

Once the paper is loaded, it's pretty straightforward, but talk to me before using.  I'll put a note on it.  I'll
probably put the drivers on one of the EMS Windows laptops.

-Darrell