[EMS Discuss] Volunteering at makerfaire?

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jun 7 15:02:11 PDT 2013

So far no one has got back to me on this at all.  I need to know if you are
planning to be at Makerfaire by Tuesday the 11th.  This is so we can plan
appropriately and so we can provide all of our names to the Science
Factory. They will be making us name tags so they have to have our names
early.