[EMS Discuss] Is the 3d printer working?

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jun 10 22:56:13 PDT 2013

Are either of you going to be there tomorrow to get the printer going?  I
haven't used it since the upgrade so it will take some learning for me to
get it going.  I'm going to try to get there by 5 if not a little sooner so
I can try and get it going but it would be nice if someone familiar with
the new version were there too.