[EMS Discuss] Getting funds together for a possible move

Mark Danburg-Wyld EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jun 12 16:55:19 PDT 2013

Makezine.com recently published a good article on the economics of
makerspaces:
http://blog.makezine.com/2013/06/04/making-makerspaces-creating-a-business-model/-
recommended reading for this topic. We independently hit on many of
the
income ideas mentioned in the article, for which, yay us.

Depending on the space we next move up to, I think identifying and getting
commitments from a handful of "studio" members could be a critical
requirement for making the move work.

Thanks,
Mark