[EMS Discuss] Makerbot on laptop

Taper Wickel EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jun 14 12:16:48 PDT 2013

I tried running the Thing-o-matic from my (mac) laptop, under Makerbot's
newly backwards-compatible Makerware, with mixed results.  There's an
oddity in scaling that makes the whole proposition not ready for primetime,
most notably that it wants to start printing on top of the front binder
clip. Ah, well.

--
Taper Wickel <EMAIL HIDDEN>