[EMS Discuss] Stratasys buys Makerbot

Kassie EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jun 19 16:22:46 PDT 2013

>  If the licensing gets all restrictive I think they will see backlash and it will just open up room for a new website to take over

Problem is that this has already happened with the last licensing change.  There was a backlash called occupy thingiverse, people left and created competition but nothing came of it so everyone returned with a few exceptions.

Sure drastic changes would turn people away at a level that would threaten thingiverse, but I expect it to happen incrementally.

Sent from my iPhone