[EMS Discuss] Solar iPhone charger

Weston Turner EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jun 21 19:37:04 PDT 2013

I have built one of these and put the design on my website.
http://analoglogic.net/
http://analoglogic.net/projects/solar_charger/solar_charger_system_diagram.pdf

Ben is correct, you will want to charge an external battery, and then use that to charge the iPod/phone. Also, you can use a switching (buck) regulator instead of the linear regulator to increase efficiency.

Good luck!

Regards,
Weston