[EMS Discuss] RFID door lock failure

Darrell Perko EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jun 24 09:47:18 PDT 2013

For continuing education, I suggest all compu-heads (and those wishing
to understand them better) peruse the Jargon File, if you have never:
http://www.catb.org/jargon/html/index.html

That's where I learned about molly-guards. Getting a bit dated, perhaps,
but still a good read.  Lotsa yuks.  If the intro doesn't grab you, skip
straight to the lexicon and appendices.

-Darrell