[EMS Discuss] The Guerrilla Guide to CNC Machining, Mold Making, and Resin Casting

Hovis Biddle EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jun 25 13:57:17 PDT 2013

This process looks amazing.  Considering the precision that process is
supposed to maintain, I'm thinking that maybe instead of building a printer
I should invest in this CNC/casting workflow.

I'm really afraid that I would sink a few grand in a CNC though, and then
realize it's not what I want...