[EMS Discuss] The Guerrilla Guide to CNC Machining, Mold Making, and Resin Casting

Craig Godwin EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jun 25 15:03:58 PDT 2013

It doesn't spend much time at the Maker Space, but I do plan on bringing
my CNC router over occasionally. If someone has an interesting mold they
want to try making, I would be interested in trying to work through the
process with a few people.

Craig