[EMS Discuss] 36" Printer. Fix attempt on Tuesday.

EMAIL HIDDEN EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jun 29 12:00:01 PDT 2013

All,

I've been pretty busy of late and have just let the printer sit there.  My apologies if it has been in the way.  It
looks like Tuesday will be my best opportunity to attempt to repair it.  Theoretically, I have the needed parts.

The task looks fully doable by one person, but I wouldn't mind having an extra brain on it.  Anyone interested?
There's a video detailing the entire process which I will forward.

-Darrell