[EMS Discuss] Nominate Cord for key access

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Mar 5 12:58:52 PST 2013

I'd like to nominate Cord to get a key to EMS.  He has been a member for
over a month now and comes in a lot to work on projects and hang out.  He
also helped us out with the Eugene Library event and the Make-o-rama.  He's
been working with me every week on the vacuum former so we can finally get
that thing done.  On top of that he's been upgrading our Wordpress site to
look and function better.

If we get two more sponsors by tomorrow then we can vote on it at tomorrows
board meeting.

Rick