[EMS Discuss] data logger

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Mar 5 14:24:29 PST 2013

I don't really have any experience using data loggers, but I've seen a
bunch of different data logger boards available on websites like
Sparkfun.com.  I found this one just now:

https://www.sparkfun.com/products/10216?

Not sure if it would work for you.  I think it has 10 channels? and I know
you said you wanted to record 12 thermocouples.  Do you already have some
hardware you need to interface with?  Or are you starting from scratch?