[EMS Discuss] data logger

Hovis Biddle EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Mar 5 14:34:01 PST 2013

Hi Tom, are you looking for something mostly out of the box, or are you
interested in hacking something together?

I've used a micro-controller to monitor a long fermentation.  With my
recent LED multiplexing experience, I feel it wouldn't be too difficult to
sample 12 or more sensors with a spare microcontroller.

I'm guessing this is for a research project, so you'll probably want
something more off-the-shelf, but I'd be happy to share what info I have.