[EMS Discuss] discussion on the EMS Policies - Key Access

Hovis Biddle EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Mar 6 08:59:46 PST 2013

I think Kassie's point about leaving EMS room not to be sued is very
important. I also agree that a large window allows a disgruntled member too
much time to steal/sabotage/etc.  I feel like the best compromise would
just be adding a statement that a member who's key has been revoked can be
accompanied by a board member to claim their stuff.

Seems like that's the legal room EMS needs, and it means that members don't
have to be afraid of losing their things.