[EMS Discuss] What would you do if you had a thousand dollars?

EMAIL HIDDEN EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Mar 7 19:56:51 PST 2013

I'd say deposit on a larger space ONLY if we had the membership to support the larger space.  If we feel we're getting
close, then save it for that.  Otherwise hand tools and a printer kit?

-Darrell