[EMS Discuss] What would you do if you had a thousand dollars?

Austin McKimmey EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Mar 7 23:06:02 PST 2013

Larger Space,
More organization for the shop, shelfs, tables(materials to make better
tables)
Any sort of improvements
Safety equipment
Some hand tools we are really needing.

Those are my thoughts.

This is more for Rick, you have mentioned joining that bio hacker space for
a larger location. Has anyone looked into the old Norvac location? I have
never been there, but it's empty and looks pretty big. People looking for
Norvac, & Oregon Electronics would get a great surprise finding a Maker
Space right there. Just something I have thought about, but haven't seen
you to much to talk about it.

Also we never had a members meeting last month? any Idea on a makeup. or
when the next one will be, hopefully not saturday anymore.

Thanks,
Austin