[EMS Discuss] What would you do if you had a thousand dollars?

Brad Stewart EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Mar 8 10:32:36 PST 2013

I would look at 401(c).  As a non-profit, donations from businesses and
individuals are tax deductible.  There is a lot of good, surplus
equipment that could be donated.  There may be other tax benefits.
Brad