[EMS Discuss] What would you do if you had a thousand dollars?

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Mar 8 11:39:37 PST 2013

What about upgrading our electrical situation at the shop?  I'm so sick of
having extension cords everywhere and it's not exactly the safest solution.
 If we move any time soon though then we risk wasting that money.

I would love to buy a bigger, more reliable printer.  Maybe something that
requires less tinkering and then we could use the old thing-o-matic as a
test-bed.

I also think a CNC milling machine could be a lot of fun.

The 501c3 idea is a great one, but we do currently have sponsorship through
the School Factory which allows us to accept tax-exempt donations already,
so that may not be a huge priority.

I think a down payment on a new space is another great idea but may be hard
to drum up interest for that since we don't even know what another space
will cost.