[EMS Discuss] Heat Sync Labs Hacckerspace

Austin McKimmey EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Mar 12 21:38:04 PDT 2013

Rick isn't this your old hacker space? You pointed out the the outside in
one of bobs videos he had playing at the open house.

http://www.adafruit.com/blog/2013/03/12/heatsync-labs-hackerspace-tour/

I thought everyone would like to see this. They have a lot of cool things.
A lot of great organization, tools, space and equipment we should consider.
Especially if we are looking for a new larger space for us.  They do
talks(something else we could maybe start doing) on different subjects. I
just thing this I really nice, and something we could really do.

Thanks,
Austin