[EMS Discuss] Heat Sync Labs Hacckerspace

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Mar 13 08:47:05 PDT 2013

Yea I co-founded that space and served on the board for about 1.5 years
until I moved here and co-founded EMS.  That group has come a long way.  I
visited their space last October and I was really impressed with the setup
and their location.  They are right on Main street in Mesa and get a ton of
foot traffic.  I love their storefront windows where they can show off fun
and interactive member projects to draw in new people.  I also really like
the way the rooms are separated to keep the clean stuff and the dirty stuff
separate.  I know they are actually looking for an even bigger space now so
they are outgrowing their current space.