[EMS Discuss] 3d printer with large bed

Scott EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Mar 14 19:42:33 PDT 2013

Don't have printer, but I will give advice.   Include a steering adjustment (useful for ones that travel far).  That killed figuring out how far mine would go - width of hallways being a limit with a slight turn.  I used magnetic axels which worked well.

Are you going to use a gear box?

Sent from my iPhone