[EMS Discuss] 3d printer with large bed

Scott EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Mar 15 00:03:08 PDT 2013

Axel floating between a magnet on each side.
I was making the comment because I wish I put an adjustment in to fine tune steering.

I also played with idea of trying to get flight.  In response to "does it have to be a car?"  Flight not fling. Think rubber band powered plane.  Couldn't get the torque turned 90 degrees or deal with gearing - at least in the limited time I had while project was going on.

Is your challenge for distance, speed, or a can Dew challenge?

Sent from my iPhone