[EMS Discuss] 3d printer with large bed

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Mar 15 09:53:06 PDT 2013

Mark left his printrbot at the shop.  The bed is about 8 inches by 8
inches, so not quite as big as you are looking for.  Also, I'm not sure
what the status of the printer is since it's not hooked up.  I think some
members were working on getting it up and running but I haven't been
involved with it so I'm not sure.