[EMS Discuss] 3d printer with large bed

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Mar 15 09:54:18 PDT 2013

Also, are you thinking of laser cutting pieces from wood?  A lot of the
stuff you could do on a laser cutter can probably be done with a scroll
saw.  It will just take a bit more time for you to sit there and do it
manually.  We have a nice scroll saw at the shop that you could probably
use to cut out your parts.