[EMS Discuss] Help me ID this style is switch

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Mar 15 09:58:04 PDT 2013

I agree.  I've seen other switches like this and they are all usually
momentary switches, normally open.  I second Bob's idea to peel off the
metal piece and see what's underneath.  Usually you will just see some
interwoven traces.  When you press the button down it connects them
together to complete the circuit.