[EMS Discuss] Flier for tonight?

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Mar 15 10:22:40 PDT 2013

Does anyone have a digital copy of a generic EMS flier?  Science Factory is
letting me bring some EMS fliers to their Mythbusters table tonight in
exchange for me helping them out running their stuff.

We got turned down for our own table but this is a lot better than nothing.
If anyone has a generic EMS flier or if anyone can throw one together real
quick I'll get a bunch printed to bring with me tonight.  This is a really
good opportunity to a lot of exposure to exactly the right kind of crowd.

Sorry for the late notice but I only got this confirmed yesterday.

Rick