[EMS Discuss] Science Factory After Dark this friday March 22nd.

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Mar 20 08:38:54 PDT 2013

I might be going to this too.  I have a couple friends in town for one
night this Friday night though so if it's something they want to do I'll
go.  Otherwise I won't be able to make it.