[EMS Discuss] UPS Package Slip on door Monday afternoon

Mark Danburg-Wyld EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Mar 25 18:22:43 PDT 2013

Sigh. This happened with the last book request from OReilly as well, and so
I had asked them to send this one to my home address instead. Oh well. No
more free books for us until they figure it out, I'm afraid.