[EMS Discuss] Sensors reporting via cell phone (AKA networking my dog/car) (?Bluetooth maybe?)

Benjamin Hallert EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Mar 27 17:20:26 PDT 2013

The usual command is AT+CMGS for texting from serial.  I did some googling and couldn't find out if the LG800G supported it or not but might be worth a shot.  Ditto re the Samsung.
—
Sent from Mailbox for iPhone

>>> Julie