[EMS Discuss] Open door

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed May 1 12:00:00 PDT 2013

It's always good to occasionally remind everyone to be careful with the
door on the way out.  Also, it's a good idea to check for anything
potentially dangerous before you leave if you are the last one out.  For
example hot glue guns, soldering irons, heaters, etc.  A few of those
things have been left on over the last couple of days.  Let's all take some
responsibility to check for that stuff before we lock up and leave the
space unattended.  It's dangerous and wasteful of electricity.