[EMS Discuss] Group discount for Maker Faire tickets

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed May 1 13:39:45 PDT 2013

Is there anyone going to this that is willing to take some photos and write
up a post to put on the Eugene Maker Faire website once you get back in
town?  I'm not going this year so I can't do it myself.  It doesn't have to
be anything fancy.  Just a post with photos and a general summary of the
coolest things you saw would suffice.

Rick