[EMS Discuss] Eugene Mini Maker Faire!

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu May 2 10:35:51 PDT 2013

Eugene Mini Maker Faire is quickly approaching again.  It's on June 15th at
the Science Factory.  What should EMS do this year?  Last year we brought
the 3d printer which seemed to be a big hit and it attracted a lot of
people to our table.  We also had the lock pick box out for people to learn
to pick locks and that was quite popular.  Perhaps the most popular thing
was our paper rocket table.  So many people made and launched rockets and
they all had a ton of fun.

What can we do this year?  It would be great if we could switch it up and
have some other activities to do so things don't get stale.  Anyone have
any ideas?

Rick