[EMS Discuss] PIC woes

Fri May 3 10:21:14 PDT 2013

I've played with PIC programming, but only in C.  Nothing jumped out with my limited assembler experience.

However, if a deadline is approaching I do have an alternative that could get you going quickly:

The important link off there is:

I have 10 of the 8-pin ATTiny's and all you need is an Arduino you can use as a programmer.  IIRC, I had PWM LED's
going in less than an hour using Arduino code.  I did not test with a servo, however, but I assume analogOut
compensates for clock speed.