[EMS Discuss] Group discount for Maker Faire tickets

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri May 3 21:45:44 PDT 2013

So whatever happened to the group discount discussion? I just looked it
up, and if we can get 12 or more people together we can get 20% off.
That is roughly equivalent to the early bird specials but the deadline
is up to the day before which is a good deal.

I may have about 4 or 5 tickets to get. Are there any other
procrastinators out there who don't want to spend the full rate for
their tickets? :-)

     Clif