[EMS Discuss] Our Red Bull Creation 2013 Entry!

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon May 6 09:33:31 PDT 2013

Also, the Red Bull has explained the judging process.  I pasted it below.
 We should know by Saturday night if we were chosen.

*

Red Bull Creation 2013 has selected a panel of judges to vote for the 6
final teams. Judging will commence on Monday, May 6th and be completed by
Thursday, May 9th. Selected teams to participate in the final round will be
contacted Friday, May 10th - Saturday, May 11th. Please be prepared to let
us know if your team can travel to the final round in Brooklyn (June 12th -
June 16th) and be sure to have your 4 team members pre-selected. The final
6 teams will be publicly revealed Monday, May 13th!

*