[EMS Discuss] Our Red Bull Creation 2013 Entry!

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue May 7 08:29:34 PDT 2013

I think once the target game is done, working, and not going to fall apart
we should make another video featuring the whole build team talking about
the various components and stick it on the site.  That way we can make a
longer video with more details and not rush the production.