[EMS Discuss] Shop cleaned up

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu May 9 10:46:18 PDT 2013

The shop's been mostly cleaned up.  Still needs to be swept more and
vacuumed but it's much more usable.  Also, I moved the target shooting
project to right in front of the bay door.  This made much more room in the
shop for people to work but it has the unfortunate side effect of
completely blocking the bay door.  If you need the bay door to get
something in or for some other reason, let me know and we can work
something out.  We need to figure out where to put this target range.  We
are still working to improve it so we need to find a good place for it
where it's out of the way but we are still able to work on it.  If anyone
has any ideas, please let us know.  We do want to keep it to use at EMS
events like the Eugene Maker Faire in June.