[EMS Discuss] 3D Printer firmware upgraded

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat May 11 14:47:18 PDT 2013

Hi Gang,

Kassie and I upgraded the 3D printer firmware and the controlling app
(ReplicatorG) yesterday. It's all working but the settings are not as
dialed in as before. So you can get kinda ok prints untill someone has
the patience to do that. Today I also installed the latest version of
Slic3r, an alternative to Skeinforge. You can chose it in Gcode -> Chose
slicer or something like that, but I couldn't get it to generate code
that ReplicatorG liked. So for now it's best not to try it, or you might
damage the printer.

     Ciao!
     Clif