[EMS Discuss] Hak5 on Friday

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon May 20 16:58:49 PDT 2013

I just sent out a media blitz for this event.  But just in case some of you
don't see anything other than this mailing list I'll mention it here too.
 Darren Kitched, host of Hak5, is coming to EMS on Friday night at 7PM.  It
will be an informal hang out session after his 5PM talk at CodeChops.  So
we should try to make sure we have a lot happening at the shop this Friday
night so we hopefully get some good exposure.  It should be a fun time.

I'll see if maybe EMS can fund some pizza or something to turn it into more
of an event.  Does anyone have anything cool they want to bring down for
this event?

Rick