[EMS Discuss] Re-tuning the 3D printer

Taper Wickel EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon May 20 20:38:22 PDT 2013

Heh, yes, the test print I left on the desk kind of exploded from the
middle out.  (A much smaller print went off fine, so I got overly
ambitious.)

I do have to say that you've been making great progress, and thanks for all
the work that you have been putting into this.

Taper.

--
Taper Wickel <EMAIL HIDDEN>