[EMS Discuss] metal working tools.

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue May 21 11:30:05 PDT 2013

I have no idea what I would do with those tools right now, but I think it's
one of those things where the more tools you have at your disposal, the
more ideas you can come up with and the more you can do.  Plus the more
stuff we cram into the shop, the more motivation we have to find a bigger
space.