[EMS Discuss] Help with identifying a cable and connection

Cord Slatton EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue May 21 19:56:37 PDT 2013

Yes, Bob you are right, very few of the pins are connected.

No, half of the pins are not shorted together on the bottom of the board.

The device is for running a bunch of mosfets to turn on and off
electro-magnets, i cannot say much more than that...