[EMS Discuss] Getting funds together for a possible move

EMAIL HIDDEN EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed May 22 13:31:09 PDT 2013

All great ideas.  I would like to add the possibility of, space permitting, renting table space where one could have
their own project station that they wouldn't have to tear down each trip.

-Darrell