[EMS Discuss] Re-tuning the 3D printer

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed May 22 21:01:32 PDT 2013

Today Kassie happened by while I was there and gave me some pointers on
configuring Slic3r, and after some more work, I did actually get it
working, Yea! :-) So now you can select either Skeinforge or Slic3r.
Though it is best to use Slic3r from its own desktop icon and not from
within ReplicatorG, you have more control that way.

Anyway I produced a passable part without the defects that skeinforge
insisted on rendering for me. :-/
Obviously all these profiles are a work in progress and I hope we can
all help in tuning them up.

     Ciao, :-)
     Clif