[EMS Discuss] 3D printed gun file

Ellery Weber EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri May 24 12:05:20 PDT 2013

>From Wikipedia:

The Streisand effect is the phenomenon whereby an attempt to hide, remove or
censor a piece of information has the
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unintended_consequences> unintended
consequence of publicizing the information more widely, usually facilitated
by the  <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet> Internet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

From: EMAIL HIDDEN
[mailto:EMAIL HIDDEN] On Behalf
Of Darrell Perko
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2013 12:04 PM
To: EMAIL HIDDEN
Subject: Re: [EMS Discuss] 3D printed gun file

Streisanded?

On 5/24/2013 11:07 AM, Benjamin Hallert wrote:

Yup.  It was thoroughly Streisanded, I've got a copy if you'd like to check
it out.  I don't recommend printing it because of the materials cost and the
jury is out on how a home printer can do versus the $8k stratasys, but I'll
bring in a copy for redundant archival purposes.

- Ben

On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 11:02 AM, Connor Weller <EMAIL HIDDEN