[EMS Discuss] EMS Makerfaire Activity

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue May 28 16:06:55 PDT 2013

Eugene Makerfaire is only a couple of weeks away!  Does anyone have any
ideas that we can do for activities at our table this year?  Last year we
did paper rockets and it was a huge hit.  Let's switch it up and keep
things interesting.  Can anyone think of anything we can do that would meet
the following criteria?

1. Fun
2. Inexpensive
3. Lots of people can participate
4. Activity or Activities that all ages can participate

Paper rockets were nice because people of all ages have fun, plus it only
costs a few cents for one person to make a rocket.  What else can we do?

Rick