[EMS Discuss] EMS Makerfaire Activity

Mark Danburg-Wyld EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue May 28 17:31:52 PDT 2013

Ideas, sure. Good ideas, not necessarily.

1. Expanding on the paper rockets - keep that for the littler kids, but
also set up to do compressed air/water rockets from 2 liter bottles for
older kids.
2. Another 'compressed air' project - rocket cars using balloons & straws.
You could race them...
3. Bring the soldering kits and have that as a station (perhaps with a
suggested donation)
4. Draw-bots. Basically a marker and some sticks, powered by a rubber band.
No idea if this would work.